Monday 15 August 2011

And we're off

Welcome to brownbulldog, a collection of meanderings, inspiration and art. 


In the coming weeks we will post what we draw, paint and photograph our journey through several European destinations.


But firstly...brownbulldog. I figure we need a mascot...I've narrowed it down to three possibilities: I'm thinking we'll make this democratic by taking a vote. 


Contestant number 1: 
Contestant number 2: 
Contestant number 3:
Thoughts? Comments...I think they're all here to stay, but we'll see who wins the popularity vote.

In the meantime, Hong Kong is the first stop on our journey. Tomorrow is the day of our departure from Australia. Let's see what awaits us in this amazing city.



2 comments:

  1. no. 2 - lying down is always a good mascot pose; and under-utilised...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though they're all good...bulldog 2 gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete